I thought since so many people liked my post on the Chicken Broccoli Pasta, I shall share another recipe!!!
Okay a little background, I used to work at a salad shop before my poly days, so I kinda learn a few recipe there! E.g coleslaw, tuna nicoise, and this salad that I’m going to share! I didn’t entirely copy or steal their recipe because there isn’t a recipe to begin with. I just used the ingredients I can see with my eyes, and then the sauce is I anyhow found at the supermarket one!
BUCKWHEAT SOBA (because it’s healthier) – Can get it at Daiso!
ZUCCHINI (some people calls this Japanese cucumber??? I’m not too sure.)
CORN (frozen or can)
(Photo credits from google.)
– Cook the buckwheat soba (follow instructions on the packaging) Drain it, then put it in the fridge.
– Make sure all your ingredients are cold enough, because it’s cold soba salad.
– Wash, and slice zucchini, carrot. Drain corn if it’s from can, boil corn if it’s frozen (and cool it in the fridge)
– Bring soba noodles out, sort portion, add some zucchini, carrot, and corn each portion!
– Pour sauce into each portions.
– Serve with seaweed!
Simple right??? HAHAHA. Maybe I’ll upload another recipe tonight or tmr~ ^^